The Fog Computing/Expo well exceeded my expectations. It was great to see companies converging to the vision of the distributed compute, networking, and storage infrastructure we call Fog. The panels generated stimulating insights and discussions.
–Rodolfo Milito, Cisco Systems
I thought this event would be good, but this exceeded my expectations.
–Ken Hosac, VP-Company Spokesperson, CradlePoint
IoT Evolution Fog, Analytics & Data Conference
Extend the Cloud to the Edge to Drive Big Data, Analytics and IoT Applications
- Hear how bringing data, compute, storage, and applications closer to edge will support IoT solutions
- Hear how Fog will reduce service latency, improves QoS and provide superior end user-experience
- Understand how to make data more operational to increase business intelligence
- Learn how to identify, address and manage the IoT "things"
- Unlock insight from big data to create analytics that drive opportunity, reduce risk, and improve decisions
- Learn how to use real time analytics to drive timely decisions, operational efficiency and new revenue growth
Who Should Attend
Anyone looking to understand the impact of big data, the cloud and distributed computing to optimize business intelligence:
- Enterprise IT
- Product Management and Strategy
- Business Analyst
- Smart Grid Companies
- Oil and Gas Companies